Friday, September 25, 2009

My identity as a journalist

I am skilful and resourceful which makes my methods of journalism variable and increasingly creative. These skills aid my journalism as the sources I acquire cover many themes that are relevant, interesting and have a taste for the absurd.

My journalism is approached from a variety of angles, most times the unexpected. I wish for readers and observers to extend their knowledge through my journalism and they are able to do this as they are confronted with challenging and completely shocking thoughts as well as ideas following them.

My identity as a journalist is to surprise but also to inform. My journalism is therefore topical and relevant to the current times. My passions are documentaries and ‘juicy’ stories that have been deeply researched.

0 comments:

Post a Comment